Technix 044By Jon Nix On
This mix is deep, dark and driving tech house journey. It drops you in the middle of a hot, pulsating club filled with sweaty bodies and keeps you dancing until sunrise.
Loads of excellent tunes on here, including two more high class productions from ARTBAT. Their remix of "Return To Oz" is particularly special - I'm sure they have invented some brand new bass sounds in there!
Some killer vocals two, from a sexy, sapphic one-two in a smoke-filled club on "Papa En Roy" and "What Is Real", another great Jem Cooke/Hot Since 82 team up and the killer "Space & Time" from Dario D'Attis feat. Jinadu. Technix regulars Fancy Inc give the middle section a muscular thrust.
The mix reaches a euphoric peak with "Euphorian" from series stalwart Betoko which is just as uplifting as a track called "Euphorian" by Betoko is expected to be. This builds into something special. Coming out of that the mix drifts to a sunrise on an Ibiza terrace conclusion with a the sublime "Magnolia" by Mees Salome that is drenched with classic trance vibes.
- WhoMadeWho - Montserrat (Artbat Edit) [Watergate]
- Darlyn Vlys - Runner [Polymath]
- Theus Mago feat. Moderna - Papa En Roy [Lumiere Noire]
- Audio Junkies feat. Cari Golden - What Is Real [Suara]
- SevenEver feat. Coffee Face - My Way (Hugobeat & Two Modest Remix) [Deep Strips]
- Wolves By Night - Pretender (Artche Remix) [Big Beat Records]
- Hot Since 82 feat. Jem Cooke - You Are The Light [Knee Deep In Sound]
- Dario D'Attis feat. Jinadu - Space & Time [Defected]
- Fancy Inc - Talk About It [Radiola Records]
- ONYVA - Jam Hot (Fancy Inc Remix) [Chuggy Traxx]
- Monolink - Return To Oz (Artbat Remix) [Embassy One]
- Betoko - Euphorian [Einmusika]
- Yotto - Walls (Joris Voorn Remix) [Anjunadeep]
- Paege - Diversity (Dole & Kom Remix) [Inspired By Trees]
- Guy Gerber - What To Do (&Me Remix) [Rumors]
- Mees Salome - Magnolia [Filth On Acid]